Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The PIXMA MX534 is quickly print, copy, check and also fax with this cloud made it possible for All-In-One. Wi-Fi link permit features to be shared between multiple Computers along with smart tools. Bring performance to your home office with this fashionable cloud allowed All-In-One is providing remarkable top quality print, duplicate, scan as well as fax functions. Sharing services between multiple PCs are very comfortable using the cordless connection. The portable FastFront layout simplifies paper loading as well as ink substitute.
Like many of other series, as with Canon PIXMA MX474, the control panel is established right at the leading edge of the ADF as well as is well set out for the features the device provides. The four buttons on the left button between duplicate, fax, check and establishing modes, and in the center is a 2-line by 16-character mono LCD show. Although this has no backlight, we had no difficulty reading it under normal above illumination. To the right of the LCD is a numeric pad for calling fax numbers and also at the extreme right are two buttons for beginning mono and also color scans and duplicates.
With PIXMA Cloud Link you could publish images and also papers from cloud services like Evernote as well as Dropbox using just your smart device and also Canon PRINT app. The very same application allows you take pleasure in publishing from, as well as scanning to, your wise devices anywhere in the home or office. Apple AirPrint, as well as Google Cloud Print assistance, is additionally provided.
Canon's FINE ink technology makes sure fast, remarkable quality printing whenever from vivid and shiny graphics to organization files of outstanding quality. Delight in A4 file print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color, an A4 color page duplicates in around 24 secs and 10x15cm borderless picture in approx. 46 secs.
The Canon PIXMA MX534 can print more for much less. Optional XL cartridges supply substantially much more web pages as well as last longer between ink substitutes suitable if you regularly print - offering up to 50% savings each web page compared to their primary equivalents. Auto 2-sided printing lowers the quantity of paper you utilize and develops specialist double-sided documents.
For maximum performance, a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder makes scanning, duplicating or faxing of great records fast as well as simple. With the USB port, you can save checked papers straight to USB memory stick.
With built-in Gain access to Factor mode, this printer could create a network on demand permitting you to wirelessly print from as well as check to smartphones or tablet devices direct to the printer without accessing a protected Wi-Fi network.
Canon PIXMA MX534 Specifications:
- Cloud-enabled All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Fully-integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Easily share around the office with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print from, and scan to mobile devices with Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Automatic multipage copying
- Scan to USB memory
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX534 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-440 (Pigment Black)
- CL-441 (Colour)
- PG-440XL (Pigment Black XL)
- CL-441XL (Colour XL)
Canon PIXMA MX534 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX534 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX534 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX534 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0.2
Release date: 23 March 2022
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here