Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver Download, Scanner driver, and Setup for Mac OS - What a best for this product? Let's find more about this one below; We have provided you anything that you can find on this post, like a review, setup, driver, scanner driver, and much more about it.
|Canon PIXMA MP170|
The Canon PIXMA MP170 Photo Printer All in One can bring multifunction printing capabilities in at an attractive price factor. With printing rates of approximately 17 web pages per minute for color as well as 22 for black and white, not to mention sd card input for direct printing, the MP170 will match most home or office needs. Print photos directly from all PictBridge suitable electronic cameras and cameras. Or utilize the flash memory card port for straight image printing from memory cards. Select pictures and print formats using the control panel without connecting to a COMPUTER. Print out a Photo Index Sheet showing thumbnail pictures of all your photos on a flash memory card. Mark the pictures, print dimension and the variety of copies you desire merely using a pen. Scan the sheet in and also the PIXMA MP170 after that prints them out automatically.
Accomplish a 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution thanks to Canon's FINE cartridges with minimum 2pl ink droplets. Get changing colors and also sharp details for all your picture prints. Publish an image laboratory high quality 4" x 6" borderless image in about 55 seconds in Criterion setting. Obtain fast indeterminate outcome from a small charge card size right approximately A4. Or make use of the PIXMA MP170 as a standalone copier delivering up to 22 duplicates per minute in mono and up to17 copies per minute in color.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system of print head, new formula ink and also Canon official picture documents preserves your memories generating durable, attractive images. Print photos directly from all PictBridge compatible electronic cameras and also cameras. Or utilize the sd card slot for direct photo printing from memory cards. Select pictures and also print styles making use of the control panel without attaching to a COMPUTER.
Like Canon PIXMA MP160, the design is a massive, impressive-looking tool, which subsequently needs lots of space on your desktop computer. Styled like much of Canon's Pixma printers, the primary instance is silver, with a black front, cut off at an obtuse angle.
A little, hassle-free control panel projects from the front of the equipment, holding a Two-line, 16-character display and well-marked switches for scanning, copy and also reading from memory cards. There are different buttons to begin black and white as well as color print works, as well.
Paper feeds from a single tray at the back, bent on a fold-down departure tray at the front. The feed tray can be adapted to take A4 sheets or 15 by 10cm image blanks. To the right of the starting slot in the front panel is a memory-card visitor, which could handle most of the standard formats. Each of both slots takes some card kinds, making insertion a bit fiddly. However, this is among the few concessions to the printer's price. There's a socket for a direct link to a PictBridge video camera.
Installing the two print head/ink cartridges the Pixma MP170 makes use of, one black and the other tri-colour, is unnecessarily fiddly. Although the leading section of the tool lifts up well out of the way and is sustained by a spring-loaded 'hood strut,' the provider for the cartridges relocates to one of the least available places in its run for you to plug-in both consumables.
The print rate is commendably quick for a cost-effective gadget, and we created our five-page text print in 43 secs, providing a page speed of 7ppm. Our blended message and graphics web page took 23 seconds, but we couldn't match Canon's claim of a 15 x 10cm image print in 55 secs. Whatever the source, our prints took about 1:20. This still contrasts well with any of its competition, however.
We utilized about half a standard-yield color cartridge when diminishing a complete, high-yield, black cartridge. We've added the cost of this added ink right into the black print prices we've computed, which offers a reasonably high price per web page of 5.7 p.
A color web page cost of 53.6 p for 20 percent cover is primarily down to the price of Canon's A4 glossy picture paper, which we could not find for less than 43p a sheet. If you're prepared to publish on cheaper, generic paper, or understand of a less costly resource of Canon paper, you might lower these costs considerably.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Specifications:
- Photo quality: max. 4800x1200dpi
- Photo lab quality 4" x 6" borderless photo in approx. 55 sec
- ChromaLife100 system for long lasting beautiful prints
- Direct photo printing from PictBridge and memory cards
- Photo Index Sheet
- 1200 x 2400dpi scanner
- Ink Compatibility: PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge, CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder, Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 sec/page), Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.6 sec/page)
- Copy Features: Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS), Max Resolutions Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Canon PIXMA MP170 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-41 Color Cartridges
- CL-51 Color Cartridges
- PG-40 BLACK Cartridges
- PG-40 Black Twin Pack Cartridges
- PG-50 Black Cartridges
- PG40/CL41 w/ GP502 Cartridges
Canon PIXMA MP170 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP170 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
- Turn power off.
- Hold stop/reset, until cold ON/OFF
- Release stop/reset, push stop/reset twice, quickly, then release ON/OFF
- Until LCD shows "Canon Idle," then push stop/reset four times, quickly
- Then push power twice, quickly
- Turn power off and turn power on again.
Canon PIXMA MP170 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP170 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.11
Release date: 10/20/09
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here