Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver and Scanner Software Free Download for Windows, Mac OS - Find for Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One Photo Printer? You can get $85.15 on Amazon; this is very cheap than other Canon Printer. The PIXMA MP460 can print, copy and scan photos or document quickly, help you to print more project for your job. Designed to be extremely user-friendly while delivering optimum results time. Below We have listed more information for this printer series, like setup, driver and scanner software to download, don't miss it on our post to update what you need for this device.
|Canon PIXMA MP460|
The MP460 Printer, sporting a high-gloss, acrylic surface, enhances performance, optimizes home office room and adds a dash of photo fun to the operations. With ink beads as little as two picoliters, and also resolution as high as 4800 by 1200 color dots each inch (dpi), this image printer could print 4 x 6 inch borderless photo-lab top quality prints with dry-to-the-touch precision in nearly 52 secs. It likewise uses print speeds up to 22 web pages each min (ppm) and also shade speeds of 17 ppm. There's no need to stress over complex operating instructions to accomplish these exceptional results since direct printing is a snap thanks to memory card slots as well as PictBridge abilities for fast and easy PC-free printing.
The Canon PIXMA MP460 also supplies rapid copying rates of 22 copies per min (cpm) in black-and-white as well as 17 cpm in the shade. Also, it can copy a 4 x 6-inch indeterminate image in approximately 57 secs. The convenient scanner provides 1200 by 2400 dpi (optical) and 19,200 by 19,200 dpi (inserted) resolution, in addition to a 48-bit interior color depth for vivid pictures.
To improve copying as well as scanning efficiency, the Canon PIXMA MP460 is outfitted with Canon's advanced Z-Lid technology, which enables customers to lift the scan cover approximately one-inch over a three-dimensional object for simple scanning, even with bulkier items such as personalized note pads. For added ease, the 1.9-inch color LCD lets you improve pictures before your print for much better pictures. Plus, you can print from your computer, or route from memory cards, electronic cameras, Bluetooth devices, and even video camera phones.
Print quality is on a par in between both designs, too. Like the Canon PIXMA MP450, the PIXMA MP460 managed message beautifully for an inkjet printer. When seeing the outcomes under a loupe, we noticed minor imperfections and rugged sides-- troubles that are inevitable for an inkjet printer. The personalities were tidy, well created, and also legible down to minuscule factor dimensions.
Installing the Canon is a quick task, as you only connect the pair of cartridges and also run the CD. Although the software consists of MP Navigator, Easy-PhotoPrint, Adobe RGB, Easy WebPrint, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 and also ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4.0, it's a one-click procedure. Uninstalling the software when we had finished was a different tale as we needed to get rid of each piece of software individually.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Specifications:
- Sleek, stylish unit saves space and enhances any office
- All-In-One photo printer lets you print, copy and scan photos and documents
- Offers print speeds up to 22 pages per minute (ppm) and color speeds of 17 ppm;
- Comes with a one-year limited warranty
- Printing Method: Color Bubble Jet
- Print Speed (up to): Black:22ppm (approx. 2.8 seconds per page), Color:17ppm (approx. 3.6 seconds per page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color 384 x 3 (CMY)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22 cpm, Color: 17 cpm color, Color Document: approx. 53 secs, 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 57 secs.
- Copy Features: Auto Magnification, AE (Auto Exposure), Borderless, Multiple Copy: 1-99, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
- Scanner Type: CIS
- Scanning Element: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-41 Color
- CL-51 Color
- PG-40 BLACK
- PG-40 Black Twin Pack
- PG-50 Black
- PG40/CL41 w/ GP502
Canon PIXMA MP460 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Installation Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP460 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP460 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP460 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.11
Release date: 02/01/14
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.67.2.0
Release date: 09/01/17
File: Get driver here