Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver Download, review, and Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MX885 is the most efficient inkjet printer offered from the business, and, as you would certainly anticipate, it has all the features you discover on more affordable versions like the Canon PIXMA MX870 and also Canon PIXMA MX350. Brings the ultimate cordless printing, scanning, duplicating and also faxing option to your office or home. It could publish photo lab quality images at incredible speed and also it's packed with a series of functions thoroughly developed to make your life less complicated. Double-sided automatic record feeding makes digitizing files easy, and also the printer can be attached using Wi-Fi, Ethernet or USB. If you need a compact printer that could take care of a flexible variety of record types, as well as look after nearly any other office printing job you can think of, the MX885 is well fit. It's not even specifically expensive. We do take issue with the ridiculous controls, however.
The Pixma MX885 is an office printer with appearances to match. It's not the shiniest all-in-one printer, or even compared with a little much more slick-looking Canon models, such as the Canon PIXMA MG6150, it's a bit on the plain side. Gone is the touchscreen screen of those current versions, replaced by a 4x4 grid of buttons that light up to reveal specific functions. It's not as elegantly presented as the touchscreen alternative, however that probably figures in the MX885's asking rate.
Incredible quality as well as detail in seconds, thanks to the 1 picolitre ink droplets from Canon's class-leading FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) print engine which delivers an astonishing resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, the PIXMA MX885 generates dazzling, through photos and the crispest text. It can print a 10 x 15cm (4 x 6") indeterminate photograph in 20 secs, offering you exceptional photo-lab high-quality output at an unbelievable rate.
The PIXMA MX885's record print speeds are likewise remarkable - 12.5 IPM in black and white or 9.3 IPM in color. The Canon PIXMA MX885 uses 5 ink tanks 2 separate blacks, as well as cyan, magenta and also yellow color cartridges. Fully replenishing the printer costs a hair under $120. Printing out a black text web page should set you back 7 cents, and also a full-colour web page will certainly be about 14 cents. These expenses typically aren't as reduced as a printer for high volume usage, yet the top quality is visibly higher on an inkjet.
The control panel is unusual in having 16 switches without any legends on them. Canon has actually ingeniously used LED backlights for these buttons to offer them with two entirely different sets of features. It's a bit like the touch panel on the lids of several of the PIXMA MG range, except right here it's combined with less-expensive, standard push buttons.
Connecting the Canon PIXMA MX885 is a very accessible treatment Wi-Fi, as well as Ethernet, enable several computers to link straight via an office network, or an individual computer can straight hook in through USB. We opted to connect our examination PC using Wi-Fi as well as discovered the procedure finished swiftly with just marginal printer software setup required on the computer system. You can also publish straight from a USB stick or a series of memory cards the MX885 has five card slots on the front.
Print top quality wasn't compromised at this broadband, with no visible bleeding on text and constant, well-saturated blocks of color. Grayscale printing is only marginally faster at 11 web pages per min. However, a message, as well as greyscale charts, are still clear. We did observe the smallest amount of posterization and also graininess in smooth black-to-grey-to-white color gradients, yet unless you're publishing out top quality A4 greyscale photographs, this will not be visible.
The PIXMA MX885 has every feature we 'd wish to find in an office printer and its reasonable rate ought to be attractive to small businesses. The ink expenses aren't anything special. However, this isn't a shock. Canon's leading small company inkjet printer produces top quality message as well as photo print-outs and also is functional sufficient to fit a range of organization types as well as sizes.
Canon PIXMA MX885 Specifications:
- New stylish design
- Faster print speeds
- Dual Function Panel, for easy operation
- 7.5cm, color TFT display for easy computer-free printing
- 35-sheet Auto Duplex ADF (Auto Document Feeder) for scanning, copying or faxing two-sided documents
- Reserve Copy, allowing you to scan the next document whilst waiting for the first to be processed
- Facility to save scans and faxes to a memory card or USB
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity (Wi-Fi b/g/n CERTIFIED)
- Auto Photo Fix II and Auto Document Fix for optimizing the quality of your printing
- Easy-WebPrint EX, for more efficient printing from the internet
- Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, for faster, easier retouching and printing
- Single Ink System
- Memory card support
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode12, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
Canon PIXMA MX885 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon CLI-526BK Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-526C Cyan Ink Cartridge
- Canon PGI-525PGBK Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-526M Magenta Ink Cartridge
- Canon CLI-526Y Yellow Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MX885 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX885 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX885 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.56
Release date: 07/22/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 17.7.1b
Release date: 09/21/21
File: Get driver here