Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver Download and Wifi Setup for Windows, Mac OS - Looking for the printer to your home office productivity? This printer series will do your job. Below I will tell you more about this product, like a review, specs, setup, driver to download, and much more about it. The Canon PIXMA MX926 Wireless Color Photo Printer can load up to 35 pages, examine the settings on your LCD screen and also stand back to let this costs printer do its work. It strives and fasts with double-sided duplicating as well as scanning, faxing and also duplex printing, or even prints on DVD and CD media. Printers could not be the most unusual items of technology, however, if you're running any type of sort of service operation or even a comfortable office, chances are you'll need to print something eventually.
Canon PIXMA MX926 is an inkjet multifunction printer with all the bells and also whistles. It's created for the office customer that has a lot of needs or a household with different printing demands. As office printers go, is rather compact. I like that Canon's inkjet printers are relatively monolithic-- they don't have paper trays extending from the front or leading or back, so you can press them right against the rear of a bookshelf.
The PIXMA MX926 has every surface area completed in a shiny black plastic, which looks excellent yet is among the biggest finger print magnets I have come across. It takes a reasonable amount of work to keep the MX926 looking clean with regular usage if you care sufficient to do so. In-built Wi-Fi networking is joined by wired Ethernet, and also USB 2.0 for direct PC connection.
The series is outlined in a manner that makes it easy to use there are no huge shocks up here. There's a huge 250-sheet simple paper input tray at the printer's front base, with a 20-sheet specialized variable-size paper tray a little even more up. The printer's outcome tray stands out open instantly when there's a print work pending, although it does not close later on.
Up top, the printer has a flatbed scanner efficient in 2400x4800dpi, with a maximum sheet dimension a little larger than A4. There's a 30-sheet automatic record feeder for the scanner head, also, and it's duplex-capable that makes digitising a multi-page, dual-sided paper far less complicated than on a non-duplex-capable design. The Canon PIXMA MX926 also has a 33.6 kbps fax; if your company still has to fax things, this dramatically reduces the variety of printers you can pick from, so it readies to see the MX926 printer include it for peace of mind.
Like setup Canon PIXMA MX895, setting up for this printer is a reasonably very easy, albeit moderately involved, process. Getting it out of package for the very first time means removing all the orange plastic transport tape-- it's a fun video game finding everything and also getting rid of the cling-film maintaining the glossy black exterior beautiful. As soon as that's done, you've got to connect it right into the power and start it up for the first time prior to installing the ink cartridges, then comply with the actions showed on the printer's display screen.
After you have got the cartridges mounted, the MX926 undergoes a five-minute positioning process, then a five-minute head cleansing this is relatively a wait. However, it's time we utilized to set up the printer's drivers on my Windows 8 test-bench. The driver is lightweight at around 40MB, and also you can pick not to mount any type of unneeded software if you don't desire it.
Makes use of five ink cartridges. There's a pigment black, utilized for grayscale file printing, and also photo black, cyan, magenta, and yellow ink cartridges used for colour document and also picture printing. You can buy standard-size cartridges-- CLI-651-BK, -Y, -M, and -C correctly-- which are good for around 350 colour Record web pages (though the black is fine for around 1700). The typical PGI-650BK needs to create around 375 pages. Each of these prices around $20 at road prices.
Much far better value is paying a couple of additional dollars per cartridge for CLI-651XL cartridges, which more than double the variety of pages per refill for the most parts. There's even an XXL-sized pigment black which increases outcome to 1000 web pages each refill, at only approximately $28 versus the $20 375-page requirement relatively excellent value.
Text print quality is good in the Typical high quality setting, and superb in Best. It's a little under-saturated and gray in draft mode, although still regular as well as without any missed lines. I 'd happily make use of the Canon MX926 to publish message as little as 8pt, where it's still smooth and thorough adequate to be understandable.
The chauffeur interface may not look as modern-day or polished as HP's, or Epson's, but it's straight-forward, easy to understand, and also customizable. I opted to earn the print condition box pop up whenever printing began, in addition to all various other dialog boxes, with a current ink degree report call us paranoid. However, I want to know specifically what's taking place when I click Print.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Specifications:
- Print from, and scan to smartphones/tablets. Apple AirPrint supported
- Google Cloud Print support and Internet printing using PIXMA Cloud Link
- Advanced media handling with Direct Disc Print and 2-sided printing
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds (Standard)
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate
- 5 separate ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow)
- Optional high yield XL ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), PGI-455PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Software Included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-551BK (Black)
- CLI-551C (Cyan)
- CLI-551M (Magenta)
- CLI-551Y (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA MX926 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup Wireless and Download Canon PIXMA MX926 driver
Canon PIXMA MX926 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the machine, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX926 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX926 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MX926 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.65
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 22.214.171.124a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here