Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - Looking for Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Color Photo Printer? These printer features are same with Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer. This product feature is support for wireless printing, you can print from your smartphone or mobile phone with a wireless connection. Find more information about this product? You can follow our post below, we have listed review, driver to download, and tutorial how to set up for a driver installation.
|Canon PIXMA MG3222|
The Canon PIXMA MG3222 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides exceptionally high quality as well as benefit in a compact bundle. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to quickly print as well as scan wirelessly, from virtually anywhere around your residence. Built-in AirPrint compatibility permits you to print right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly as well as with virtually no setup!
Print beautiful, borderless photos in your home as much as 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print shade resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, in addition to the ease as well as top quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can change the cartridges as well as add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront. Print records and also the website with crisp, clear text as well as vivid colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to instantly print on both sides of the paper as well as can help reduce paper use by as much as 50%.
Text quality was regular of inkjets, fine for usual residence, institution, or business document, but not for records like resumes with which you look for to convey the impression of professionalism and reliability, neither for applications needing slight kind.
Graphics quality for Canon MG3222 was a little bit crappy for an inkjet. Issues included dithering (graininess), posterization (abrupt changes in the shade where they must be progressive), as well as problem printing thin, colored lines. Graphics were fine for the regular house or college usages, however not for formal reports or handouts for individuals you seek to excite.
Photo quality was somewhat crappy for an inkjet. A monochrome picture showed a tint, in addition to dithering. The most efficient of the test prints had to do with the quality you would certainly anticipate from pharmacy prints; the others didn't quite rise to that degree.
The Canon Pixma MG3222 comes at a bargain-basement cost, as well as gives a few great functions for a below-$100 printer, namely Wi-Fi connection as well as an auto-duplexer. Nonetheless, its screen is primitive, it is sluggish, and also its graphics and particularly photo print high quality are below the curve.
The connection is using USB or wireless web link as well as the Wi-Fi connection is easy to establish, with simply some button presses, one on the printer and also the other on your router. The software is the usual package of top quality Canon applications, including My Image Garden as well as Easy-WebPrint.
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3222 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3222, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3222 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan (USB Only), Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver Easy-WebPrint EX My Image Garden Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- CL-241XL (Extra Large) Color Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL (Extra Large) Black Cartridge
- PG-240XXL (Double Extra Large) Black Cartridge
- PG240XL/CL241XL w/GP502
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver and Software Manually:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3222 Driver and Software Manually:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3222 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG3222 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 5.60a
Release date: 10/04/21
File: Get driver here
File version: 19.2.0
Release date: 09/21/21
File: Get driver here