Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver Download and WiFi Setup for Windows, Mac OS - If you want to buy or to print some documents and photos, the Canon PIXMA MG2910 is a good printer to buy. This printer is a compact Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One, that can produce beautiful prints at your home, you can also print, scan, and copy from anywhere you are with a wireless connection using phone or smartphone. The maximum resolution is 4800 x 600 dpi for color, enable you to get good quality prints.
|Canon PIXMA MG2910|
The amazing features for Canon MG2910 are PIXMA Printing Solution (PPS), this can make you easy to print document and photos from the mobile device. You can also print your files with Cloud printing function using online Cloud service, like, Facebook, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Twitter from your smartphone using PPS app. Other features are Easy-PhotoPrint+ software, that can make you easy to edit and print a photo from anywhere if you have the Internet access for printing.
The cartridges for Canon PIXMA MG2910 is available in two capacities, that is one black and other tri-colour, If you've been turning down output tray rear panel. It's not easy to get, and you need to push the cartridges supplied to the place, it is a bit frustrating. This printer is easy to set up for connection via USB cable or wireless connection, with just a few presses of the buttons. The software for MG2910 printer is the general package of quality Canon apps, including My Image Garden and Easy-WebPrint App.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour).
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color Ink
- 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver and Software Manually:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2910 Driver and Software Manually:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2910 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2910, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use Canon PIXMA MG2910 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2910 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG2910 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/22/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here