Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS - Although there are thousands of Canon printer series you can choose as a wireless printer for all your home printing, scanning and copying needs, it does not mean there is precisely one best printer which has the capability to meet your own requirements. Unless you have to filter and narrowing your choice, you could take into consideration Canon PIXMA MG3010 as your option. Obviously, this device not just well-known for its multi-purpose feature, however additionally one more portable specifications and advanced output you can obtain from this one.
With Canon PRINT app features, you can easy to print excellent photos and documents with Canon PIXMA MG3010 printer wirelessly from your mobile device or smartphone. It can also support optional XL ink cartridges so you can replace inkless usually. Other features are Easy-PhotoPrint+ software that can help you to edit and print from your tablet or smartphone, the MG3010 also comes with My Image Garden software that can let you manage all of your favorite memories in one place so you can print photo enjoyably.
The Canon MG3010 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that also combines the comfort of cloud connectivity with the quality document and photo printing. The PIXMA Cloud Link lets you connect with cloud services like Dropbox and Evernote from your mobile phone or smartphone. This printer is hybrid ink system that also combines dye ink for vivid and black ink for sharp text, that can produce unbelievable quality and detail while both your photos and documents. You can print with PIXMA MG3010 printer whatever you are because this series built-in Wi-Fi, so you can print wirelessly from your mobile device.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG2410 Driver and Software DownloadCanon PIXMA MG3010 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on Canon MG 3010, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the Canon PIXMA MG3010, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- If the step above is finished, now you can print with wireless connection on Canon PIXMA MG 3010 printer.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink.
- FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-244 CLR Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246XL Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-243 BLK Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-243/CL-244 Value Pack
- PG-245 / CL-246 Value Pack
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL / CL-246 XL Value Pack
- PG-245/CL-246 XL Combo
- PG-245XL Black Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3010 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG3010 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: -
Release date: 02/28/22
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52
Release date: 10/25/21
File: Get driver here