Canon PIXMA MG6865 Printer Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS - For Canon Australia printer is so many series that release, one of them Canon PIXMA MG6865, so what the best features of this product printer? Let's check more detail about this product. The MG6865 is Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer established for comfort and good quality print output, also compatible with the wireless connection it can help you to print wherever you are with smartphone or tablet, so can do any print job like document and photos it is very easy.
Canon MG6865 printer offers you 2PL technology, for a resolution of the print is 4800 x 1200 DPI that can produce high-quality detail and color reproduction. Tell the speed of printing, this printer is so fast for printing photo and document, the result is 15 pages per minute in black, 9.7 in color, and 41 seconds for photo-lab quality prints. 3.0" LCD touchscreen allow you to print from your fingertips, it very easy to print without computer or laptop you will be able to print directly from SD card.
Setting up the Canon PIXMA MG6865 is very easy, not for software installation. While you can install drivers and software from the CD drive that include in the box. If you don't have a disk for installation any software and driver you check on our post below, we also provide you how to setup, driver, software, and user manual to download, let's follow all of our articles to know more about this product printer.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6865 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI670 BK and CLI671 BK, C, M, Y.
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK).
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots.
- Software Included: MP Driver, XPS Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, On-Screen Manual.
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG6865 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK (Black)
- CLI-571C (Cyan)
- CLI-571M (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y (Yellow)
- PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK XL (Black)
- CLI-571C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-571M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y XL (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA MG6865 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6865 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6865 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6865 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG6865 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6865.
Canon PIXMA MG6865 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG6865 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0
Release date: 17 August 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here