Canon PIXMA MG6851 Free Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS - Like the earlier series, the Canon PIXMA MG6851 series has a very high-performance 5-inkjet all-in-one has Wi-Fi and touch screen and very easy for you to print documents and photos directly from the smart device have internet access as well as storage services. The Canon MG6851 is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 printer has an LCD touchscreen. Print, copy, scan and access the internet with a simple and Smartphones, such as the control of the use of this high-performance home all-in-one. Large color touch screen 7.5 cm make this printer is fast and easy to navigate the menu, select the function, preview photos and using the cloud service.
Easily print exceptional pictures, loaded with deeper blacks, more vivid reds and also high degrees of detail, directly from flash memory card and also compatible wireless electronic cameras - thanks to 5 single inks, Canon's FINE technology, and as much as 4,800 dpi print resolution. ISO ESAT rates of 15.0 ipm mono and 9.7 ipm color supply 10x15 centimeters borderless picture in around 41 seconds.
Download the Canon PRINT application and also you can effortlessly print and also scan using your smartphone or tablet with PIXMA MG6851 printer, and directly gain access to cloud services. There's no need for a cordless router, internet connection or password with Wi-Fi Straight mode, which produces an ad hoc wireless network.
With improved PIXMA Cloud Web link, you can publish photos in seconds from Instagram Facebook and also Flickr as well as print files from prominent cloud solutions, such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive and also Accessibility to SlideShare. Conveniently upload scanned records and also photos to GoogleDrive, OneDrive and also newly included OneNote.
Appreciate minimal waste and maximum financial savings. You just need to change the color that runs out thanks to specific ink containers. Plus you can print a lot more pages for your money utilizing optional XL inks and also minimize paper with auto 2-sided printing. Need for the setup, driver or software to download, you get it in the end of our post.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Specifications:
- Print, copy & scan with a few swipes of the large touch screen
- High-quality photo prints direct from camera or memory card
- Connect easily with your smartphone or tablet
- Optional high yield inks
- Use and share wirelessly
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- Built-in card reader
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL inks
- Only change the ink which runs out
- Large touch screen display
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK (Black)
- CLI-571C (Cyan)
- CLI-571M (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y (Yellow)
- PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-571BK XL (Black)
- CLI-571C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-571M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-571Y XL (Yellow)
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6851 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG 6851 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6851.
Canon PIXMA MG6851 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG6851 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.0
Release date: 17 August 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here