Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a sophisticated wireless inkjet photo all-in-one with a stylish, compact design providing a beautiful mix of performance and ease. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you conveniently print and also check wirelessly around your home plus the capacity to publish your pictures from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and also Android devices. Enjoy remarkable 9600 x 2400 maximum shade dpi with 1pl as well as a five private ink tank system to publish stunning borderless images as much as 8.5" x 11" or crisp papers with amazing quality while just changing the ink shade you require. Image All-In-One Printer with 2.4" LCD.
The Canon MG5220 printer runs with Canon's Hybrid Ink System consisting of 5 clear ink containers, which includes four dye-based inks to produce fantastic high-quality color pictures as well as a black pigment ink for crisp and clear papers. Images are previewed on a 2.4" (61mm) shade LCD, so you see just what you are printing. While a picture gets on the screen, you could engage Auto Photo Fix which applies correct photo color balance and also contrasts, or Auto File Repair which delivers beautiful, easy-to-view scans corrected to generate clear as well as the sharp message.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 appreciate premium 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with 1pl and also a five separate ink storage tank system to publish beautiful borderless images up to 8.5" x 11" or crisp records with unbelievable top quality while only replacing the ink shade you need.
For the first time in residence photo printing, you could publish still pictures from your recorded HD films with an extraordinary innovation called Complete HD Flick Print. The all new Full HD Motion picture Publish software transforms your preferred HD motion picture clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot electronic cameras into lovely prints! Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to conveniently publish on both sides of the paper without having to turn it over manually. This function could help in reducing your paper consumption by as much as 50% so you could conserve loan and assist the atmosphere all at the same time. Preview your pictures before you publish on a 2.4" LCD while automatically fixing your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
For your scanning requires Auto Document Deal with instantly delivers innovative photo analysis and area-by-area information correction for a message that's easy to read and images that maintain color tone as well as comparison. While Auto Check Mode instantly acknowledges the original you're scanning, then scans and also saves with the proper settings. Enjoy included computer-free image printing convenience using a suitable flash memory card, USB Flash Memory Drives, PictBridge as well as optional Bluetooth tools.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Duplex Print, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM MG5220 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PG-545 (Black)
- CL-546 (Colour)
- PG-545XL (Black)
- CL-546XL (Colour)
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Instructions to Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver and Wireless Setup
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Wireless Setup:
- Use the ↓ or ↑ button (A) to display Setup on your Canon MG5220 printer, then press the right FUNCTION button (B).
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes, then press the OK button.
- When the wireless connection is enabled, the Wi-Fi lamp (D) lights blue.
- Select Other Setup, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- To use the PIN code method for setup, select PIN code method in step 6, then press the OK button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the access point (for about 5 seconds), then press the OK button on the machine within 2 minutes.
- For details on the WPS button pressing, refer to the manual of your access point.
- The Wi-Fi lamp (blue) flashes while searching for or connecting to an access point.
- When the screen appears "Connected to the access point" on Canon PIXMA MG5220, press the OK button.
- If the timeout error screen appears, press the OK button, then start over from step 10.
- If an error message appears, refer to the printed manual: Network Setup Troubleshooting.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG5220 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.10
Release date: 07/20/11
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.0.5
Release date: 14-Oct-2022
File: Get driver here