Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Os - The PIXMA MG3140 is a compact, stylish All-In-One with Auto Duplex Publish & Wi-Fi. It provides quickly & reliable, high-quality prints, copies & scans. With easy-to-use FastFront, replacing ink & paper is easy.
Perfect for first-time customers, trainees, and family members, this portable All-In-One is excellent for everyday printing, scanning, and copying. Canon's course leading FINE cartridge system making use of minimum 2pl ink droplet dimension combined with a print resolution of as much as 4800dpi provides smooth, mostly grain free photo-lab top quality prints and also crisp text. Lower your printing expense using optional XL FINE cartridges.
Publish your records quickly with ISO ESAT rates of 9.2 ipm for mono documents and 5.0 ipm for color. A brilliant photo-lab top quality 10x15cm borderless print is created in around 44 seconds.
Gaining from the FastFront attribute, filling paper as well as changing ink could currently be done effortlessly from the front and also consequently has a more portable style. This allows the All-In-One to be put better to the wall surface or on a shelf - taking up less room.
Use Auto Duplex Publish for automatic double-sided printing to reduce your paper usage as well as help the setting - all without consisting of on print top quality. With ECO Information you could see your CO2 and also paper savings made by double-sided printing. Save power using the Auto Power Off - set the printer to turn off, when not being utilized for a collection amount of time.
Transform your flick minutes right into stunning prints with Canon's one-of-a-kind Complete HD Motion picture Publish. New features include Merge Frames and also Format Publish to develop even more striking photos. Make your pictures a lot more interesting by applying Enjoyable Filter Impacts with Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover. For easy web printing usage Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE, incorporate clips from a number of web pages so you just print just what you need from the internet.
Become creative with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM an on-line solution that allows you download pictures, illustrations, paper crafts and also a lot more, from worldwide identified photographers & musicians.
The ChromaLife100 system gives long-term, gorgeous pictures. The mix of the PIXMA MG3140, original Canon inks and also real Canon photo documents preserves memories for a lifetime.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Specification
- All-In-One: Print, Copy, and Scan
- Compact design with FastFront
- Up to 4800dpi, min. 2pl quality
- ISO ESAT speeds 9.2 mono/5.0 color ipm
- 10x15cm photo in approx. 44sec
- Auto Duplex Print
- Full HD Movie Print
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL / CL-541XL Original High Capacity Black & Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540XL / CL-541XL Original High Capacity Black & Colour Ink Cartridge 2 Pack
- 1 x 21ml
- Canon PG-540XL / CL-541 (5222B012) Original High Capacity Black and Standar Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 / CL-541 (5525B006) Original Black & Colour Ink Cartridge 2 Pack
- Canon PG-540XL Black High Capacity Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 Black Ink Cartridge (Original)
- Canon CL-541XL Colour High Capacity Ink Cartridge (Original)
- Canon CL-541 Colour Ink Cartridge (Original)
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3140 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- When the screen show you "Please Allow Install Wizard Processes" [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete]
- Once your printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3140 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG3140 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 184.108.40.206a
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.0.4
Release date: 18-Nov-2021
File: Get driver here