Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The Canon PIXMA MG3640 is connected quickly with smart devices as well as the cloud using this portable Wi-Fi All-In-One. Delight in fast, excellent quality print, copy as well as the scan with 2-sided printing combined with optional XL ink cartridges.
Effortlessly print great indeterminate photos loaded with high degrees of detail, plus specialist looking documents with sharp text - thanks to Canon's FINE cartridge system combined with as much as 4,800 dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT rates of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm color, a ten x15 cm indeterminate photo takes around 44 secs.
You're smartphone ready, and so is this printer. Merely download and install the Canon PRINT app and also you could print as well as scan using your mobile phone or tablet computer, and directly accessibility cloud services. Built-in convenience factor setting develops an impromptu wireless network - so you can publish and also scan straight without needing to sign up with a Wi-Fi network or make use of the net for Canon PIXMA MG3640.
With enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link you can print pictures in second from Facebook, Instagram and also on the online photo albums; print/scan files to shadow services like GoogleDrive, OneDrive as well as Dropbox; and even attach and send out checked files/images directly via email-- all without utilizing a COMPUTER.
Appreciate minimal waste as well as maximum cost savings. Print much more pages for your cash with approximately 50% cost savings when you use optional XL ink cartridges combined with reducing paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Have fun discovering your creativity with Easy-PhotoPrint+. You can conveniently develop as well as publish welcoming cards With your PIXMA MG3640 printer, photo collections and also much more with this web-based service, using your personal photos from your tablet computer, COMPUTER or the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3640 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3640, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3640 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Specification:
- Create and print beautiful borderless photos
- Print from and scan to your smartphone or tablet
- Connect quickly to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink cartridges
- Have fun creating personalized greetings cards
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Optional high yield inks
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- High-resolution photo printing
- Print borderless photos
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Compatible Canon PG-540XL Black Cartridge
- Compatible Canon CL-541XL Colour Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 Black Original
- Canon CL-541 Colour Original
- Canon PG-540/CL-541 Original
- Canon PG-540XL Black Original
- Canon CL-541XL Colour Original
- Canon PG-540XL/CL-541XL Photo Value Pack of 2 Ink Cartridges Original
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3640 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3640 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG3640 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 188.8.131.52a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here