Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac, and OS - The Canon PIXMA MG3650 is linked quickly with smart devices and also the cloud using this compact Wi-Fi All-In-One. Delight in fast, top quality print, copy and scan with 2-sided printing and optional XL ink cartridges.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 is easily print interesting borderless photos packed with high degrees of information, plus professional-looking files with a sharp message - thanks to Canon's FINE cartridge system as well as approximately 4,800 dpi print resolution. With ISO ESAT rates of 9.9 ipm mono and 5.7 ipm color, a ten x15 cm borderless photo takes about 44 secs.
You're smartphone prepared, and so is this printer. Just download and install the Canon PRINT app and you could print and check utilizing your smartphone or tablet computer to connect to the wireless connection on Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer, as well as direct access cloud solutions. Built-in accessibility factor setting produces an ad hoc wireless network - so you can publish as well as check straight without having to join a Wi-Fi network or use the web.
With boosted PIXMA Cloud Web link you could publish images in seconds from Facebook, Instagram and on the internet photo albums; print/scan files to shadow solutions like GoogleDrive, OneDrive as well as Dropbox; and even affix as well as send scanned files/images directly by means of e-mail-- all without utilizing a PC.
Enjoy minimum waste and maximum cost savings. Print more pages for your money with approximately 50% cost savings when you use optional XL ink cartridges as well as minimize paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Have fun discovering your creativity with Easy-PhotoPrint+. You can easily create as well as publish greeting cards, picture collages as well as much more with this online solution, using your individual images from your tablet, COMPUTER or the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3650 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3650, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3650 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Specification:
- Create and print beautiful borderless photos
- Print from and scan to your smartphone or tablet
- Connect quickly to cloud storage with PIXMA Cloud Link
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink cartridges
- Have fun creating personalized greetings cards
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Optional high yield inks
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- High-resolution photo printing
- Print borderless photos
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL Black + CL-541XL Colour High Yield Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540 Black + CL-541 Colour Ink Cartridges
- Canon PG-540XL High Yield Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541XL High Yield C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
- Canon PG-540 Black Ink Cartridge
- Canon CL-541 C/M/Y Colour Ink Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 15 October 2021
File: Get driver here
File version: 184.108.40.206a
Release date: 27 October 2021
File: Get driver here