Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS - The PIXMA MG7150 has great deals of attractive aspects for those who intend to print photos which depend on A4 in size. It uses a system of six single inks, which although create a bigger preliminary expense compared to an all-in-one color ink system, means that you just replace the ink cartridges that are required, rather than throwing out an entire cartridge which may still have quite a lot of one color left. You also have the alternative to acquire 'XL' ink cartridges, which Canon promises supplies cost savings of approximately 30% each page.
Canon PIXMA MG7150 is trendy as well as portable this costs All-In-One uses exceptional quality print, copy as well as check functions as well as progressed Wi-Fi, Ethernet and also cloud connection. Perfect for the image enthusiast, it provides fast, easy printing from numerous PCs, Wireless cameras, sd card, cloud solutions and also mobiles devices.
Print directly from the internet with boosted PIXMA Cloud Link. Print pictures in secs from Facebook, Twitter and on the internet albums like CANON iMAGE GATEWAY plus records from cloud services like Evernote and Dropbox - without using a COMPUTER. Download stationery and various other templates direct from the PIXMA Cloud.
Control your printer from practically anywhere utilizing your smart tool. Download and install Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions application to print from, as well as check to, your smart device along with directly from cloud services. You could also examine the printer status, only guidebook or ink degrees. Apple AirPrint, as well as Google Cloud Print support, is likewise offered.
The six ink system includes gray for richer color photos as well as great mono prints, while Canon's FINE innovation, with approximately 9600dpi resolution, provides excellent information for professional quality images. This All-in-One has a fast A4 record print rate of 15 ipm mono/10ipm color as well as prints a 10x15 centimeter borderless picture in approx. 21 secs.
A large touch panel with 8.8 cm color touch display provides intuitive fingertip procedure for fast as well as straightforward menu navigating as well as makes it simple to select functions, sneak peek photos or utilize cloud services.
With separate ink storage tanks, you just need to change the color that runs out. Optional XL inks allow you publish more web pages than a typical ink and also could use savings of approximately 30% per page.
This one-stop software provides options for arranging and also printing your images, scanning and accessing online solutions. Advanced functions like face acknowledgment make it easy to search through photos on your PC and discover the ones you want.
Auto 2-sided printing lowers the quantity of paper you use and develops professional double-sided records. Two fully incorporated paper trays could fit the picture and plain paper at the same time. Style and print tags directly onto suitable discs.
Canon claims some very fast speeds for the Canon PIXMA MG7150. It argues that an indeterminate print of 10x15cm (7x5 inches) can be made in around 21 secs. Prints of as much as 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution can be done.
Compatible driver for PIXMA MG7150:
- PIXMA MG7100
- PIXMA MG7140
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Specifications:
- Print Functionality
- Borderless Printing
- Disc Printing Function
- Premium Photo All-in-One with sleek, compact design: print, copy and scan at home
- Cloud printing directly from printer screen
- Effortless Wi-Fi printing and scanning from smartphones and tablets
- Control your printer virtually from anywhere with PIXMA Printing Solutions app
- Superior quality photos with six single ink system (XL options available)
- Intuitive operation with large touch panel and color touchscreen
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and memory card support
- Super fast printing: A4 ISO ESAT 15.0 ipm mono/10.0 ipm color
- Auto 2-sided print & Direct Disc Print
- My Image Garden
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Printer Ink Cartridges
- PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black)
- CLI-551BK (Black)
- CLI-551C (Cyan)
- CLI-551M (Magenta)
- CLI-551Y (Yellow)
- CLI-551GY (Grey)
- High yield XL ink tanks
- PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black)
- CLI-551BK XL (Black)
- CLI-551C XL (Cyan)
- CLI-551M XL (Magenta)
- CLI-551Y XL (Yellow)
- CLI-551GY XL (Grey)
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7150 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7150.
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MG7150 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.01
Release date: 22 July 2015
File: Get driver here
File version: 18.104.22.168a
Release date: 09 September 2021
File: Get driver here