Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS - Tell about this printer, that much about this series to know, like review, specs, setup, driver to download, and much more, let's check our post below to see a detail about this product. The Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Scanner Copier and Digital Card Reader can print high-quality photos and also text. Copy papers. Scan pictures as well as various other photos. And also with the direct print card port, you could publish directly from choosing memory cards! Likewise included is a useful software suite showcasing Easy-PhotoPrint that is created to simplify the printing of dazzling digital photos. The easy web print software was developed to publish your website in full color without cutting off the right-hand margin. This versatile entertainer has the quality as well as speed to match.
Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a 1,088-nozzle print head that ejects regular, exact beads as little as two picoliters. You get a superior resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 shade dpi and clear, thorough photos. The Pixma MP130 Photo All-In-One prints at as much as 18 ppm in black and also approximately 13 ppm in the shade,4 and a 4" x 6" borderless picture takes only 58 secs. It can generate professional-looking duplicates of your message documents in as little as 3.8 seconds each page. Plus, a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface enables fast image transfers and scanning rates. Whether scanning pictures or graphics, you'll generate high-quality reproductions with a maximum 1200 dpi as well as vibrant 48-bit shade deepness. And the first Z-Lid development top lifts about 1 inch vertically and also relaxes flat on the page for a clear, total scan.
If you don't anticipate much from an AIO at the $100 cost point, the Canon Pixma MP130 Photo All-in-One ($99.99 straight) will be a pleasant shock. At this cost, you won't obtain an automatic record feeder (ADF), standalone fax features, or blazingly rapid speed. The MP130 is convincingly faster than various other AIOs close to it in rate, and it uses the high-quality result. It additionally scans, copies, as well as prints straight from camera memory cards, and also it could check to a fax program to use your computer system's modem if you have one.
Similar to other low-priced inkjet printers, the PIXMA MP 130 single paper resource is a vertical sheet feeder in the back, developed to hold 100 pages of ordinary paper or 10 sheets of shiny image paper. You can readjust the feeder to fit envelopes or 4x6-inch or 5x7-inch photos. A weak plastic paper support, as well as tray extender, prevent legal and letter-size pages from tumbling over.
Output quality is much better general than for most ink jets at any cost, with rankings of excellent for graphics and also pictures, and also at the luxury of perfect for a message. Graphics reveal only a few minor problems, most notably a propensity to lose thin lines. Photos get to real photo top quality with some images, yet not all, mostly because of a little posterization for some color photos as well as a little tint in the monochrome test photo. Approximately fifty percent of our examination font styles are easily understandable by four factors and none call for larger than 10, for a text ranking at the luxury of high.
For setup, you can follow the collective actions for an AIO with a USB link and also two ink cartridges, with one exemption. Unlike many inkjet printers as well as AIOs, the MP130 calls for hands-on positioning: You print out a placement web page then pick the most solid-looking blocks to set the installation. And also you need to go through this small duty every time you transform a cartridge.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Specifications:
- Print, scan, and copy from a single desktop machine
- Print up to 18 ppm black, 13 ppm color
- Scan with up to 48-bit color depth
- ArcSoft Photo Studio and ScanSoft Omni Page SE software
- USB 2.0 interface, slots for digital camera memory cards; PC compatible
Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Ink Cartridges
- BCI-24 3 Pack 2BK/CL
Canon PIXMA MP130 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP130 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP130 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 7.10
Release date: 10/16/09
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here