Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS - Ready to buy and to use this printer at home? Let's check our review on this post for more information about this product, we have list driver and software to download, setup for installation and much more for this one. The Canon PIXMA MP140 MFP (Multifunction Printer) gives you the Print, Copy, and Scan efficiency you've been seeking. It's good to print head technology allows you produce stunning, durable pictures, from credit-card measure to 8.5" x 11". Your copies will certainly now be more accurate to your originals' photos as well as a message. As well as, the one-of-a-kind Z-Lid expansion top lifts roughly 1-inch vertically and lets you produce clear, complete scans also of thick originals like own notebooks.
In comparison to the earlier design, like Canon PIXMA MP130, the Canon PIXMA MP140 prints at 20 pages each minute, in Black and 15 web pages each minute, in Color. This averages out to 3-seconds per page, in Black and 4-seconds each web page, in Shade. For such a little printer, this is excusable. The printer makes use of FINE technology in its printheads to ensure excellent, high-quality photos. FINE technology reduces the quantity of errors in ink application. Its ink-droplets are as tiny as 2-picoliters. To guarantee the ink application is described as well as exact, the density of ink droplets are minimized. Without superior technology to support the ink application, ink-droplets go through the wind-shifts as printheads move quickly from Left-to-right and right-to-left. FINE modern technologies aid in the speed of ink application to counter the results of wind-shifts.
There are 320-nozzles for Black print-heads and 3 x 384 nozzles for Color print-heads (Cyan/Magenta/Yellow). With the print resolution of 600 x 600 dots each inch in Black and 4800 x 1200 dots per inch in Shade, the printer generates decent-quality images. Paper-sizes suitable for the printer is UNITED STATE # 10 Envelope, Letter, Credit card (Wallet-sized) 2.13 x 3.39, Legal, 8 x 10-inches, 5 x 7-inches, 4 x 8-inches, and also 4 x 6-inches.
Individuals could check or copy thick originals that will not lie level on the scanner. The copier rate in web page production is 19 duplicates each min in Black and also 15 copies per min in Color. An intriguing aspect is the copier's capacity to copy borderless pictures as well as create multiple copies. The scanner point makes use of a resolution of optical 600 x 1200 dots per inch and a resolution of inserted 19,200 x 19,200 dots each inch. Maximum document size utilizable for the scanner is 8.5 x 11.7-inches is rather basic on a lot of MFPs this magnitude.
Canon PIXMA MP140 is compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X versions 10.2.8-10.5.x6. The printer is Power qualified to make certain procedure expenditure is minimal without any concession to high quality.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:20ppm (as fast as 3 seconds per page), Color:15ppm (as fast as 4 seconds per page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 60 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (CMY)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 19 cpm (as fast as 3.1 seconds per page), Color: 15 cpm color (as fast as 4.0 seconds per page)
- Copy Features: Borderless, Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages, Multiple Copy
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Element: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP Driver, Easy Layout-Print (Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows/Mac), MP Navigator (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft SE (Windows/Mac)
Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-41 Color
- PG-30 Pigment Black
- PG-40 BLACK
- PG-40 Black Twin Pack
Canon PIXMA MP140 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP140 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP140 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP140 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.06
Release date: 02/01/14
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.84.2.0
Release date: 09/01/17
File: Get driver here