Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver Download, Setup and Scanner driver for Windows, Mac OS - What you looking for this series? We have list anyone what you find below, about a review, setup, and driver to download. Let's check out the post below. The Canon PIXMA MP150 Photo All In One Printer that is more printer than it is a copier and also a scanner. It creates attractive output, especially for photos, with reasonable speed. For those couple of instances where you require a scanner or photocopier, the mp150 can do that, as well. The rate is the first notable indicator that the PIXMA MP150 is made for the residence or, at most, light-duty usage in an office. There's no fax assistance or automatic document feeder (ADF), which indicates you can't scan or copy anything larger than a letter-size original. On the other hand, the minimal functions additionally help make the mp150 little sufficient at 7.2 by 17.5 by 15 inches (hwd), to fit comfortably on a work desk. Still, the printer has the area for a PictBridge connector so that you could publish directly from any PictBridge-enabled electronic camera.
At the very least the system is small and also cold, in addition to being built to Canon's standard high requirements. The Canon PIXMA MP150 makes use of Canon, s new combination ink tanks system with integrated print heads. This is a reflex action from Canon's introducing cheaper-to-run single ink tank system with the different print head. The brand-new combo containers indicate Canon can create an item with a more affordable cost to start with. This could be excused if image print top quality was good. However, prints lack shimmer due to poor blacks despite Canon's much-vaunted FINE printing technology.
Find about output quality; the Canon MP150 additionally delivers the reasonably attractive result. Over half the font styles in our message tests were conveniently understandable at five factors, with some clearly visible even at 4. just two significantly elegant font styles should be printed at 12 factors for clarity. Still, the message did not have quality, which would indeed maintain me from making use of the mp150 when we needed to put my ideal foot forward, such as for a résumé. Graphics looked good, yet just if you keep away from slim lines, which have the tendency to disappear. Also stay clear of full-page printing graphics, which can make the paper curl.
The photos We printed usually qualified as true photo quality, but colors were especially punchy-- something that some individuals like and also others do not as well as our monochrome examination photo showed a distinctive color. One wonderful touch is that the photos are totally water resistant. As a matter of fact, We held one under water while rubbing it and did no noticeable harm.
Setup is typical for an ink jet AIO. Merely link the power cable, install both the black as well as tricolor ink cartridges, lots the paper, run the automated setup program, as well as attach the USB cable when triggered. Regrettably, though, there are a few grabs to keep an eye out for.
To begin with, it's hard to determine which ink cartridge goes where. We did discover via trial and error that if you place either round in the wrong setting, you can't break it right into the area. But till you've put a cartridge a minimum of when, you will not recognize ways to tell when it's placed correctly. It turns out that the cartridge slots are without a doubt labeled b, for black, as well as c, for shade, inside the printer to note their corresponding placements. We never, in fact, observed those tags, nevertheless, because they're very easy to miss.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Specifications:
- 1200 x 2400 dpi/48-bit scanner for over 281 trillion colors
- ChromaLIfe100 system for long-lasting, beautiful photos
- Borderless 4" x 6" photo in approx. 55 seconds
- Copy photos and documents with versatile copy functions
- PictBridge ready - just connect and print!
- Print Speed (up to): Black:22 ppm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page), Color:17 ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page), 4 x 6 borderless: approx. 55 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (C, M, Y), Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-40 Black FINE Cartridge, CL-41 Color FINE Cartridge
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 and 5 picoliters
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder, Plain Paper: Approx. 100 Sheets (13mm)4 x 6 Photo Paper: 20 Sheets
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22 cpm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page), Color: 17 cpm (approx. 3.5 seconds/page)
- Copy Features: Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Continuous Copy - 9 pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Canon PIXMA MP150 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-41 Color Cartridges
- CL-51 Color Cartridges
- PG-40 BLACK Cartridges
- PG-40 Black Twin Pack Cartridges
- PG-50 Black Cartridges
- PG40/CL41 w/ GP502 Cartridges
Canon PIXMA MP150 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP150 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP150 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP150 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.11
Release date: 10/20/09
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here