Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver Download, Scanner driver, and Setup for Windows, Mac OS - Find something about this product? On this post, we have provided for you about a review, specifications, configuration, driver & scanner to download and much more about it. Let's check more detail below. The Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One Photo Printer allows you print, copy and also check images and documents rapidly and quickly. Whether functioning from the home office, aiding a kid with his/her institution task or merely printing out pictures from a family members trip, Canon offers remedies that please consumers' preferences in appearance, feel, layout and performance.
With a sleek, inclined style showcasing rounded corners as well as a space-saving low profile, the stylish MP160 spruces up any house or small company office. As an increasing number of consumers start to acquaint themselves with the advantages of a multi-function system for the residence, the demands go beyond just having the very best technology. Ease of use and also integrity have involved the forefront. The MP160 is created to be extremely user-friendly while supplying maximum outcomes over and over again.
The Canon PIXMA MP160 utilizes the Canon ChromaLife100 system, including the SMALL PRINT head technology for great image printing. When using choose original Canon photo papers as well as inks, prints can stand up to fading for up to 100 years when saved in an archival high-quality photo album. The as much as 100-year-lifespan rivals that of many conventional film-based images, long thought about by customers to be the criteria for photo permanence. Prints produced on Canon Image Paper Pro with ChromaLife100-compatible inks have an approximately 10-year gas fastness when revealed to outdoors. Furthermore, ChromaLife100 prints, when created utilizing authentic Canon picture paper like Image Paper Pro or Image Paper Plus Shiny, have up to 30-year lightfastness when displayed under glass.
Like Canon PIXMA MP150, the superb scanning software will certainly remedy slanted files and automatically plant pictures. MP Navigator also makes successful printing easy, making use of drop-down menus to pick such choices as paper type, lightness, darkness as well as the quality of prints. Software bundled with the PIXMA MP-160 covers all aspects of its procedure, with OCR for message scanning from the Contact Image Sensor (CIS) scanner, Canon's very own Easy Image and Easy Internet Publish and photo modifying with ArcSoft's PhotoStudio.
There is no flash memory card ports. However, since there is no LCD, this is, hardly unexpected. There is a PictBridge outlet, though, so you can still print from an electronic cam. A single USB socket at the back is the only link to a COMPUTER.
Lift the remarkably little scanner section of the equipment and also it climbs on a blue 'hood support' show off to offer accessibility to the print cartridges. The machine uses a single black and also a tri-colour cartridge, and you can buy these in current or high yield versions. You move them back into the print head and push up to click them into the setting.
The Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) progressed print head technology is one of the keys to the excellent rate as well as high picture high quality in Canon PIXMA photo all-in-one printers. Canon FINE uses a ground-breaking high-performance multi-nozzle print engine that expels consistent as well as microscopic ink droplets. The outcomes are high-resolution pictures with detail as well as quality in less time.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Specifications:
- Sleek, stylish unit can help improve office efficiency and productivity
- offers resolution as high as 4800 by 1200 color dots per inch and copy speeds up to 22 pages per minute in monochrome and 17 ppm in color
- Print photos directly from a PictBridge compatible camera or DV camcorder; borderless 4 x 6 photos print in just 52 seconds
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- All-In-One photo printer lets you print, copy and scan photos and documents
- Printing Method: Color Bubble Jet
- Print Speed (up to): Black:22ppm (approx. 2.8 seconds per page), Color:17ppm (approx. 3.5 seconds per page), 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 52 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 (CMY)
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card, (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes, Photo Stickers.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 22 cpm , Color: 17 cpm color, Color Document: approx. 53 secs., 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 1 min. 46 secs.
- Copy Features: Borderless, Multiple Copy: 1-9 or 20 pages, Multiple Copy
- Scanning Element: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated)
Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-41 Color
- CL-51 Color
- PG-40 BLACK
- PG-40 Black Twin Pack
- PG-50 Black
- PG40/CL41 w/ GP502
Canon PIXMA MP160 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP160 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP160 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP160 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.11
Release date: 10/26/09
File: Get driver here
File version: 10.51.2.0
Release date: 04/22/14
File: Get driver here