Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver Download and scanner software for Windows, Mac OS - Want to print with Canon PIXMA MP240? This printer can bring beautifully output, 4 x 6 borderless prints in 45 seconds with 4800 x 1200 color dpi resolution. You can produce copies and scan that true to your original document, as with clean, and clear scans. A new ChromaLife100+3 4-color ink system, vivid color and bold, also black text deliver exceptional beauty and longevity. Compatible driver and software for Windows, Mac OS, Linux and also Mac el Capitan or mac Yosemite.
|Canon PIXMA MP240|
As with Canon PIXMA MP230, the standard quality print speed for PIXMA MP240 printer is 5.6 ppm quick enough for the majority of tasks. Document high quality was outstanding, with sharp, smooth-edged message. Colour illustrations were brilliant as well as precisely shaded. Also in draft mode, which prints at a rather fast 7.5 ppm, the text was clear and well specified. Photo high quality was sharp as well as light colors were exact, although dark shades somewhat lacked intensity since the printer has no photographic black ink.
Both color and also mono copy quality were outstanding, with precise reproduction of the text as well as exact color as well as shading. Many spending plan MFPs are restricted to 9 copies in a single run, yet the Canon PIXMA MP240 can be established to 20.
The ScanGear scanner software has been simplified, yet all the common Advanced Setting attributes are still existing, from software-based dirt as well as scrape removal to tone and also shadow modification. By default, the scanner interface shuts after each check yet can be set to continue to be open. You can likewise maintain the sneak peek picture between scans. The 1,200 dpi maximum resolution is above that of most spending plan MFPs, but the integrated Contact Image Sensor (CIS) scanner is best suited to scanning images from the web or records for archiving. Hues and also shading were precise, though.
Print expenses of 7.9p per mixed-colour web page are a little above the other inkjets below, and the tri-colour cartridge has to be replaced if you lack any one color. Nonetheless, the MP240's incredibly low cost and also excellent print quality make it our personal low-priced inkjet MFP. If you don't print typically however still want good-quality prints and also precise scans, this is an excellent option. It's our Budget Purchase.
The product packaging of the Canon MP240 printer has been reduced by 25% over the previous model, providing shipping effectiveness of up to 33% percent. Downsizing the product packaging helps reduces CO2 exhausts and also waste throughout the whole process of manufacturing, shipping, to selling. Quick Start - The power regular Flying start feature makes it very easy to start up your printer immediately, making it simpler to maintain the printer off, thus reducing energy usage. ENERGY STAR - Certified products are 25% more efficient compared to conventional models. Using much less energy, these products lower greenhouse gas emissions as well as saves energy as well as money.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: Up to 19 ppm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page), Color: Up to 15 ppm (approximately 4.0 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total:1,472
- Picoliter Size (color): Picoliter Size: 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: Up to 19 cpm (as fast as 3.2 seconds per page), Color: Up to 15 cpm (as fast as 4.0 seconds per page)
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan
- Other Features: Auto Image Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print, 7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quick Start, Self-Opening Output Tray
- Software Included: Included in box: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Canon PIXMA MP240 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-211 Color Cartridge
- CL-211XL Color Cartridge
- PG-210 Black Cartridge
- PG-210 XL / CL-211 XL Value Pack
- PG-210 XL Black Cartridge
Canon PIXMA MP240 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Installation Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP240 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP240 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.02
Release date: 02/01/14
File: Get driver here
File version: 14.11.4a
Release date: 08/25/17
File: Get driver here