|Canon PIXMA MP250|
Canon supports the industry-wide ISO criterion for gauging print and also copy speeds. This makes it easy to select the right PIXMA for you based on actual document print speeds. The PIXMA MP250 provides ISO ESAT rates of 7.0 ipm for mono papers as well as 4.8 ipm for color.
Like Canon PIXMA MP240, Canon's patented FINE technology with 2pl dimension ink beads delivers terrific print quality, with 4800x1200dpi resolution. Pictures appear incredibly detailed as well as devoid of grain. While Canon's FINE cartridges make use of dye-based inks for excellent photo printing, a special pigment black ink makes certain that text is crisp and sharp. The Canon PIXMA MP250 combines quality with speed. A 10x15cm borderless picture can be printed in around 56 seconds with default setups.
Easy-WebPrint Ex is intuitive software that makes it easy to clip, edit and also publish info from the web: arrange many cuttings on a single page to save paper. Auto Photo Fix II is advanced software that corrects a broad range of standard picture mistakes including underexposure. Making use of sophisticated Scene Evaluation and Face Detection technology, troubles such as red eye are swiftly eliminated. Exposure degrees of separate parts of a picture are optimized for ideal results.
Make very outlined scans that are faithful to the initial with a 600dpi resolution CIS scanner. Auto Check Setting automatically detects just what is being scanned-- an image or a record and after that scans and conserves using one of the most appropriate settings. With Quick Start, the MP250 is up-and-running within seconds Print, Copy and Scan whenever you desire, nearly instantly. A self-opening paper tray automatically opens up to collect prints and copies.
The ChromaLife100+ system gives much longer long-term, stunning photos. The combination of the PIXMA MP250, original Canon inks and also specific original Canon image documents maintains memories for a lifetime.
Canon PIXMA MP250 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to) 4 x 6 Borderless Photo - Approx. 20 seconds / Black text - ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm / Color - ESAT Approx. 9.3 ipm
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Features Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print
- Output Tray Capacity Auto Sheet Feeder - 150 Sheets Cassette - 150 Sheets
- Copier mode in Black and Color with reduction and enlarge modes
- Flatbed Scanner - Optical - 4800 x 9600 dpi (Film); Interpolated - 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Print Engine: InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx.56 seconds (Standard)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-510, CL-511 (Optional - PG-512, CL-513)
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 220 pages (PG-510), 401 pages (PG-512), Black: 2955 photos (PG-510), 7275 photos (PG-512)
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 244 pages (CL-511), 349 pages (CL-513), Colour: 83 photos (CL-511), 122 photos (CL-513)
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 600 x 1200dpi
- Scanner Resolution Digital: Up to 19200 x 19200dpi
- Other Features: Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Multi-Scan, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Descreen, Unsharp mask, Stitch Assist, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photograph corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR).
Canon PIXMA MP250 Printer Ink Cartridges
- CL-211 Color Cartridge
- CL-211XL Color Cartridge
- PG-210 Black Cartridge
- PG-210 XL Black Cartridge
- PG-210 XL/ CL-211 XL w/ GP502
Canon PIXMA MP250 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 11 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11.0 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Installation Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP250 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP250 Printer Driver Download
Windows Operating systemName: MP250 series Full Driver & Software Package
File version: 1.05
Release date: 07/22/15
File: Get driver here
File version: 220.127.116.11
Release date: 09/09/21
File: Get driver here