Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX920 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Office Printer of Canon prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color through 10 ipm, and produce output a borderless 4.0 x 6.0" photo in 21 seconds. Print borderless photos directly at home utilizing the 9600 x 2400 color dpi. Use the automatic double-sided print feature to print on both sides of the page and cut your paper using by as many as 50%.
The Canon MX920 printer features a scan resolution of up to 2400 x 4800 dpi optical. Scanning can be received from a computer or from the system itself. The scanner automatically recognizes whether you are scanning a photo or document and implements the relevant settings. Should the document or photo to be retouched, Auto Document Fix and Auto Photo Fix II correct problems like faded text, above or under-exposure, and incorrect skin tones. The 35-sheet auto document feeder allows you scan, copy, and fax 2-sided multi-page documents singly and can manage page dimensions up to 8.5 x 14". Additionally, you can scan documents instantly to Evernote and access and explore them from any web-connected computer or device.
The 33.6 Kbps modem can be applied to send and receive both black and white and color faxes. The Canon PIXMA MX920 incorporates 100-speed dial locations and a 250-page memory so you can get faxes also while the system is out of paper. Another fax features combine Group Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception, and Answering Machine Connectivity. The MX920 also includes USB cable, wired Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity so another device on your network can distribute the unit. The printer is cooperative with AirPrint so you can print immediately from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touches without installing any drivers and software. You can also download the EasyPhoto-Print app to print and scan JPG and PDF data from compatible Apple and Android mobile devices.
Use the built-in copy function to reproduce photos as well as documents. The copier can grow or shrink pictures and documents to anywhere within 25% and 400% of the primary size and output up to 99 copies at a time. Additionally, the ADF can manage pages up to 8.5 x 14". Another copy features combine Gutter Shadow Correction, Borderless Copy, and Auto Document Fix. Additionally, the PIXMA MX920 added My Image Garden software help to organize your photos and combines features such as facial recognition, Calendar Organization, Fun Filters, and Automatic Layout Suggestion. As the component of the Chromalife100+ system, the printer outputs borderless photos that last up to 300 years when printed with preferred Canon ink and paper and saved in an archival-quality photo album.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MX479 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MX920 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black, PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: ADF: 35 Sheets 10 Sheets Photo Paper.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Colour: 8.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Colour: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 3.0" LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4" (W) x 15.6" (D) x 9.1" (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX920 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 10 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8.1 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 8 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 8 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 7 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows 7 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows XP x86 or 32-bit/ Windows XP x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2016 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2008 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x86 or 32-bit/ Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 or 64-bit
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows Me
- Windows 98
- Windows 95
- MacOS 14 Sonoma
- MacOS 13 Ventura
- MacOS 12 Monterey
- MacOS 11.0 Big Sur
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX920 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MX920 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Canon PIXMA MX920, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the machine, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
Canon PIXMA MX920 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MX920 Printers and Multifunction Ver.1.0.2 (Windows 11./10 x86 or 32-bit/10 x64 or 64-bit 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX920 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MX920 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MX920 MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|Canon MX920 Scanner Driver Ver.19.30.0a (Mac)|
|Canon MX920 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon MX920 Scan Gear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
Also, update a driver: Canon SELPHY CP810 Setup and Driver Download